Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HeIp! I Need A Wedding Planner!



Some brides believe they can plan the entire wedding themselves. They have so many ideas, and they believe they can work, spend quality time with their fiance and family, shop for the wedding, plan the wedding, make sure every thing goes according to plan, walk down the aisle to get married, all while having a great time and not losing their mind. I call this, "Super-bride Syndrome". Those ladies believe they are a Superhero, and they can do any and everything. Don't get me wrong I understand that this is one of the most important days of your life, and you want everything to go just as you envision it. However, if you do everything, you miss the beauty of your special day. Also the pressure of running around trying to plan can make some brides grumpy. A bride should not be grumpy on her wedding day, a bride should be happy and floating amongst the clouds of love with her new groom.






My advice is to hire a wedding planner. I'm not just saying this because I'm a wedding and event planner. I truly believe every bride needs help, some more than others. There are always options. Some brides are great at planning, their vision is clear and they know without a shadow of a doubt what they want. This a lady that's organized and she will have everything ready for her special day. This lady just needs a day of wedding planner. In this case I sit down with my bride a few weeks/days prior to the wedding with a list of the vendors and their contact information. We walk through the pace of the entire day as she see's it. This allows me to know exactly how my bride envisions everything to flow. I attend the wedding rehearsal and it's my job to direct and coordinate on the day of the wedding. Other brides may have family members or friends that are very helpful and they can assist them in planning. In this case I would be needed just for day of planning.

Some brides-to-be are just as excited about their special day but it's all a bit overwhelming for them. They have no idea where to begin. This is a bride that needs a planner to assist her in developing her vision to create the magical day that she's always dreamed of. I'd plan the entire wedding from conception to execution.

You'll know which service works best for you after you sit down and write down your ideas for your special day. If your list is extremely long with tons of options, or blank. You need a wedding planner. If your list is precise and very specific, and you have the time to contact vendors and visit location options, you'll probably need a day of wedding coordinator/planner. I'm here to assist you with either, email or call me asap so that we can begin planning your special day!


A Fab Event
678.851.4135